Fields of the River 2020]
The Department of Culture and Celebrations, of the City of Campos del Río, invites all the neighbors to be part of the first "Drawing Contest".
Therefore, those interested must take into account the following bases:
1. Any citizen resident of Campos del Rio may participate, regardless of age.
2. Each author may submit a drawing.
3. The topic will be related to gender equality.
4. The drawings will be presented in A4, with indifference of thickness and with any
5. The drawing will be presented at the Town Hall or by postal mail (Campos del Río Town Hall; Avda. Constitución, no 11. CP 30191.- Murcia) in a sealed envelope and within the same other smaller envelope with personal data, telephone , email and copy of the ID.
6. The deadline for admission of work will end on March 3, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
7. For the contest to be held, a minimum of three contestants must be recorded.
8. The jury will announce the winner on day 5, at 4:00 pm at the Women's Association "Juana Calderón de Campos del Rio"
9. The jury will consist of people related to the cultural and literary field.
10. The prizes would be the following:
- First prize in cash: â‚¬ 50
- Second prize: A case of paintings.
- Third prize: A case of brushes.
11. The award-winning author assigns his rights to the City of Campos del Río so that he can reproduce or disseminate the winning work as he deems appropriate.
In no case will the submitted copies be returned.
All the works presented later will be exhibited in municipal offices.
12. The organization reserves the right to resolve any circumstance not provided here.
Participation in this contest implies full acceptance of these rules.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Campos del Río