murcia

Portal de Campos del Rio

www.portaldecamposdelrio.com

Campos del Rio - SpanishCampos del Rio - English
detail of Campos del Rio

 

González Tovar and Miguel Navarro presented the project to rehabilitate and expand the City of Campos del Río (19/05/2009)

The Government of Spain has already paid to 36 municipalities in the region of 126.5 million euros from the State Fund 509 projects that are creating 9,908 jobs

The government has begun to pay 30% final to works already completed under the State Fund in three Spanish cities

The Government delegate, Rafael González Tovar, and the mayor of Campos del Río, Miguel Navarro Romero, presented this morning the project to rehabilitate and expand the former headquarters building of the local town hall.

This work is funded with 385,377 Euros by the Local Investment Fund.

The building will be rehabilitated after the new town hall of Campos del Rio.

The performance consists of two distinct parts: the reform of the old City Hall, to adapt to current technical requirements and needs, and the extension of the building to accommodate new applications programs.

Contains two main entrances, one of the public in the facade on the Avenue of the Constitution, and internal, restricted access from Calle Levante.

The Municipal Police will have its own independent entrance from the latter street.

Moreover, the extension is made from a space of communication and expected, parallel to the rear facade of the original building.

In addition, side Levante Street, will build a 6-seater outdoor parking.

With enlargement, the new City Hall will, among other facilities with units for Customer Service and Exchange, Local Police, an office for Consumer Protection, offices and offices for the Internal Revenue Service, Administration, Secretary and Hall and Hall Plenary.

Also in the same offices will be enabled for a Consultation Psychology, Social Affairs units and the areas of Planning and Economy to release it to the local Development Agent (LDA) and the Coordination of Sports and the Magistrates Court .

The works are due to be completed in late December 2009.

The Local Investment Fund to date

Moreover, the government delegate pointed out that until today, the Ministry of Planning Policy has been transferred to 36 municipalities in the region EUR 126,595,961, corresponding to 509 projects have received funding for the 70 percent of the total payment projects.

The delegate pointed out that 30% will be issued upon completion of each performance and worth the investment with the Government of Spain.

In this sense, González Tovar explained that this week and were paid late work in three Spanish cities.

"Everything is being carried out with great speed and efficiency, the delegate stated" The Government is meeting its commitments in a timely manner, first by paying 70 percent of each project, once they are awarded by the municipalities, and then paying the remaining 30 percent, to finish the works and submit the relevant certificates. "

With regard to jobs created so far González Tovar explained that already have generated 9,908 direct jobs.

In this latter regard, the delegate explained that the number of jobs created and financed the works awarded the Local Investment Fund, to date, is much higher than originally planned, so finally it is estimated that the number of posts of work is of some 12,000 jobs.

Tovar Gonzalez recalled that the Region of Murcia has been the recipient of 246.3 M € of this fund and once the presentation phase project has been approved 673 projects submitted by the 45 municipalities in the region.

It has also made reference to the autonomy with which the councils have selected their projects, addressing the needs of their municipality as well as employment generation, which initially was estimated at about 8,715 jobs and depending on the duration of works in a 1,116,205 hours of work and hopefully will be overcome.

Source: Delegación del Gobierno en Murcia

Notice
UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2019 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información